UFLY! AEROBATICS $419
EXPERIENCE DURATION: 45 mins
|Buy Gift Voucher|
Learn to LOOP and ROLL a Robin 2160i aerobatic trainer over the skies of Sydney! No prior experience necessary!
Have you ever seen an aerobatic display at an airshow and thought, “WOW! I wonder if I can do that? Have you always wanted to learn how to REALLY fly?
Our AAA UFLY! Aerobatics Experience puts YOU in the pilots’ seat!
With no obligation to continue further training, you can experience the magic of pure three-dimensional aerobatic flight under the guidance and safety of one of our highly-trained and qualified instructors. After your orientation and safety briefing you will strap into the aircraft and taxi for takeoff.
Shortly after take-off, your instructor will guide you through climbs, turns and dives on the way to the training area. Once you get to altitude, your instructor will then teach you how to LOOP and ROLL!
No prior flying experience is required! You will learn everything on the day.
On the way back to Bankstown, you will have the opportunity to see what the Robin 2160 aerobatic trainer is really capable of, with your instructor demonstrating the aerobatic capability of the aircraft with speeds up to 325km/h and G forces up to +6G’s!
The AAA UFLY! Aerobatic Experience is a 1 hour session which includes:
- 15 minute pre-flight safety & orientation briefing;
- 45 minute flight (approx.) including dual instruction in loops and rolls.
Experience Cost & Availability
- This experience is available 7 days a week (except some public holidays).
- In-flight HD video of the flight is available for separate pre-purchase online for $59.00 or $75.00 on the day of the flight.
- Participant weight limitation of 95 kg applies to this flight
CAN’T FIND YOUR PREFERRED DATE ONLINE? CLICK “BUY GIFT VOUCHER” OR CONTACT US TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY
|Buy Gift Voucher|