THRILLSEEKER AEROBATICS EXPERIENCE
Flight Duration: 45 min Aircraft: Pitts Special
Experience the magic & the adrenaline rush of aerobatic flight aboard our Pitts Special biplane with one of Australia’s top competition pilots!
In this 45 minute experience, you will go from the basics of the loop and roll to advanced aerobatic routines!
After a short pre-flight safety briefing, your pilot will strap you in and you’ll be on your way! After take-off you will take in the sights of western Sydney and the foothills of the Blue Mountains on the way to the aerobatic area.
Once in the aerobatic area, your pilot will start with the basics of the loop and roll, before moving into more complicated and dynamic aerial manoeuvres such as hesitation rolls, the “Cuban eight” and “Immelmann,”
You will then experience the true aerobatic magic of the Pitts Special with spins, snap rolls, tail-slides and advanced aerobatic routines before returning for a landing.
With speeds up to 300 kph just 500m above the ground and G-forces up to 6 G’s, it’s an experience you won’t forget!
The AAA THRILLSEEKER Aerobatic Experience includes:
- 15 minute pre-flight safety and orientation briefing;
- 45 minute (approx.) aerobatic flight.
Experience Cost & Availability
- This experience is available 7 days a week (except some public holidays).
- In-flight HD video of the flight is available for separate purchase on the day of the flight.
- Participant weight limitation of 90 kg applies to this flight.