- Thanks Pete and Cass! I learned a lot more than aero’s while undertaking the course and everything I learned has definitely helped with every aspect of flying! The professionalism with which you guys approach the course made it a whole lot of fun. K. F. – GA charter pilot
- Just wanted to say a big thank you for Saturday. It was a great experience! Lee absolutely loved it! The quality of your service, aircraft and instructors far surpasses anything I’ve seen from a Bankstown operation, or anywhere else for that matter! We will be back! C.S. – AAA Joy Flight Customer and qualified commercial pilot.
- I am a weekend VFR private pilot who has managed to averaged 47 hrs per year over 40 yrs. The handling techniques that I learnt have rejuvenated my enthusiasm for flying and…I am putting my new skills to good use. I believe that all of us who fly light weight, high performance aircraft should invest in an EMT course so that we can learn to enjoy all of the capabilities of our unique individual aircraft. B.H. – Sport aircraft owner / builder & private pilot
- I flew <my new Pitts> for the first time last weekend…and it’s still in one piece! Thanks for your assistance in getting back up to speed… much appreciated and I enjoyed the experience. M.G. – Corporate jet & weekend aerobatic pilot
- Hi guys, I had the chance over the weekend to spend some time with Pete Townsend who helped me to start getting my aeros back into shape after a 6 month pause. I had a fabulous time with an instructor I really can’t recommend highly enough. E.S – Sport aircraft owner / builder & private pilot
- Pete is a great instructor and a fantastic pilot. I went through a few schools and instructors before finding Pete and he is one of the few that really knows how things work and is always happy to take the time to explain. He isn’t an hour builder and he has the skills to tease out the subtleties that get results. D.I. – Recreational GA pilot
- Just wanted to say a big thanks for taking Cam for his little flight…he absolutely loved the experience! B.O. – AAA Joy Flight Customer
- Up there in the top 5 things I’ve ever experienced. Nothing like it. Just magical! L.S. – AAA Joy Flight Customer
- Thank you for your course last week. I enjoyed it and I have gained good skills and “feelings” <An> excellent experience and will definitely be of great usefulness. N.S. – sport aircraft owner & private pilot
- Pete / Cass, I just wanted to drop you a note to say thanks for Saturday. It was the most enjoyable days flying I have ever had. Of course the weather helped, but meeting you both, having a chat – the quality of the instruction, the plane, the process of starting with you, the “formation” and of course flying upside down for the first time – it was an absolute stand out. Which is good for me….cause that was not my flying training experience to date. I have had a big smile on my face all weekend. I cannot wait to get back there, so thanks again. C.W. – Private pilot and AAA Basic Aerobatic Course student
Below is a link to a testimonial to our organisation by Noel Kruse (WGCDR, RAAF Ret’d), the former owner and proprietor of the Sydney Aerobatic School and author of the Fly Better series of flying texts. Noel taught AAA instructors Peter and the Doug the art of high performance flight and the Academy is proud to carry on the traditions of the Sydney Aerobatic School into the 21st century.
For more happy flight training customers, see our AAA “Winners & Grinners” Facebook photo album!