Have you ever:
- Seen an aerobatic display at an airshow and thought, “WOW! I wonder if I can do that?”
- Thought about learning aerobatics, but not sure if you’ll enjoy it, or inclined to enroll in a formal course of training?
- Wanted to learn how to REALLY fly?
Well now you can with our AAA U-Fly! Aerobatic Experience.
With no obligation to continue further training, you can experience the magic of pure three-dimensional aerobatic flight under the guidance and safety of one of our highly-trained and qualified instructors.
Not only will you learn to turn, climb and descend, you will learn how to LOOP and ROLL!
No prior flying experience is required! Depending upon the weather conditions, you may be able to fly the aircraft all the way from take-off to landing.
On the way home, you have the opportunity to see what the Robin 2160 aerobatic trainer is really capable of, with your instructor demonstrating the aerobatic capability of the Robin with speeds up to 325km/h and G forces up to +6G’s!
The AAA U-Fly! Aerobatic Experience includes:
- 15 minute pre-flight safety & orientation briefing;
- 45 minute flight (approx.) including dual instruction in loops and rolls.
Experience Cost & Availability:
- This experience is valued at only $399.00 and is available 7 days a week (except some public holidays).
- In-flight HD video of the flight is available for separate purchase on the day of the flight.
- Participant weight limitation of 95 kg applies to this flight